[Vip-i-vote] 2006-2007 VIP Board

Adam Yost ayost2 at uiuc.edu
Tue Oct 10 14:58:31 CDT 2006

Hello VIP Volunteers!

Would you like to get more involved with VIP and take a leadership position next year?  Would you like to be a Project Director in 2007?

If so, we are looking for new board members!  The 2007 Volunteer Illini Projects Board of Directors Applications are NOW available!

Positions are open for all 16 Service Projects (including a new Animal Allies project!), two Public Relations positions, and one position on Executive Board.

We are looking for passionate volunteers who want to lead the future of VIP.

If you're interested, please pick up an application on the VIP office window.  The VIP office is #268 in the RSO office, second floor of the Union on the southwest side.  You can also print the attached application and turn it in as well.

Applications are due to Amy Sponsler in the Office of Volunteer Programs (#277 RSO office) no later than 5pm on Friday, Oct. 20th.  There will be NO extensions so please get them in ASAP!

Please email klupo at uiuc.edu with any questions.

We look forward to receiving your application!

Kristin Lupo
Chair of Volunteer Illini Projects, Inc.
Political Science, University of Illinois
President, Theta Xi Fraternity
I-Vote Director, Volunteer Illini Projects Inc.
(630) 542-3485