[Vip-i-vote] National Security Forum

Dustin Schrader dschrad2 at gmail.com
Tue Oct 24 17:56:01 CDT 2006

Dear I-Voters,

On Thursday, at 217 Noyes at 8 PM, I-Vote and Americans for Informed
Democracy will be holding a forum to discuss relevant national security
issues important at the present and the future.  This will be the first of
I-Vote's information-oriented events.  Issues to be addressed include, but
are not limited to: missile defense, port and border security, and the
global spread of terror.  A period of Q & A will conclude the event.  I,
Dustin Schrader, a project coordinator, will be organizing and moderating
the event.  Paul Schmitt from U of I ROTC and Student Senate and Andrew
Robinson from Americans for Informed Democracy will be panelists.  Although
it's only two days away, if you'd like to help please email me at
dschrad2 at gmail.com.  I hope you all can attend.
Thank you much.

Sincerely,

Dustin