[Vip-recreation] Baseball coaching this spring/summer

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Fri Apr 8 14:38:48 CDT 2005

Hey guys, if you are interested email me ASAP at
ctrimarc at uiuc.edu!!!

 We are looking for one pair of coaches for boys Pony League
baseball (ages 13/14). Baseball knowledge and playing
experience are needed. The time commitment is 3-4 hours per
week for 14 weeks. We'll need them ASAP.

>We are also in need of 2-3 pairs of coaches for TBall.
General knowledge and experience is needed. More experience
teaching/dealing with 5-7 year olds than baseball knowledge
is desired, but the baseball knowledge is great as well. The
season begins the week of May 23 and ends mid-July. The time
commitment is two hours per week for 9 weeks.