[Vip-recreation] last few events -Kidapalooza and Volunteer BBQ

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 20 10:50:10 CDT 2005

You are all invited to the annual Volunteer Celebration at
Washington (Frat) Park from 3-5pm (sorry for those I told
1-3pm).  Free food, volunteer recognition, and fun!  Come out
and enjoy the great weather before you study this Sunday April
24:) Here are the events coming up (keep scrolling for
KIDAPALOOZA info)

*SERVING UP THE WEEKEND WITH A SPLASH!
It's that time again!  The Urbana Park District is hosting
its last pool party of the school year on Saturday, April
23.  We will need at least 2 volunteers for this event to
serve concessions to kids and help make sure no one gets too
rowdy in the pool.  Please e-mail Jenna @ lawfer at uiuc.edu

*YMCA Afterhours on Saturday, April 23, from 7-10pm.  Play
basketball, hang out and eat FREE pizza with junior high kids!
Email Jim at jkrejci at uiuc.edu

***KIDAPALOOZA***A Day celebrating kids in prevention of child
abuse.  We will be working booths at this carnival and having
fun with the kids!!  Next Saturday, April 30 from 1-4pm.
Email me at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ...we need LOTS of volunteers
for this:)

Have a great week,
Claire