[Vip-recreation] your help really needed this weekend :)

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Thu Apr 14 14:09:36 CDT 2005

I know everyone is really busy this weekend, but I was hoping
a few more people could help out with some events this
weekend.

I really need help with the Urbana Park District Boneyard
Arts Festival - working craft tables for kids
-Friday April 15 4-8pm (or how ever long you can stay)
-Saturday April 15 10am-6pm (either 10-2 or 2-6...or whatever
you can do)
-at Lincoln Square Mall (west end near food court), rides
will be provided if needed

Email me at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu if you can help out, this
agency is really important to VIP as a whole...so please help
if you can.

Thanks in advance,
Claire:)