[Vip-recreation] CU Special Rec volunteers-important!

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Tue Apr 12 00:13:29 CDT 2005

Kathy from CU Special Rec wanted me to send you all an email
to you all to thank you for all your hard work this semester
and invite you to a special Volunteer Recognition Party!!

*Sunday April 17th from 1-3pm
*the center is located at 1311 W. Church St. in Champaign
*I will be providing rides/leading a caravan for those that
don't know where the facility is leaving from the north circle
drive of the union at 12:40pm
*Please email me if you want a ride or will be meeting us at
the union so I know to wait at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu

-I just wanted to thank you all again and let you know that
there will be tons of food (and thoughtful gifts from Kathy
and CU Special Rec) so you should try to stop by for a little
while, plus I know it would mean a lot to all those that you
have helped this year:)

I hope to hear from you soon!
Claire:)