[Vip-recreation] Recruitment nights and a few upcoming events

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Tue Aug 23 13:48:00 CDT 2005

Hey Everyone!  Welcome back!

Just thought I'd let you all know that V.I.P. is having
Recruitment Nights Wed and Thurs of this week in the Union
Ballrooms at 7pm, in case you want to sign up for other
projects or tell your friends:)

I'll be having Orientation Nights next Monday and Wednesday at
6pm, place TBA in the next few days.  If you want to hear
whats going on with REC you should definitely come and bring
your friends.  Also, you can talk to me about becoming a
coordinator and gaining valuable leadership experience (I'll
have snack too)

***Urbana Park District needs a few more coaches for their Pee
Wee soccer league that starts this week.  So email Todd Winter
at tcwinter at UrbanaParks.Org if you are interested.  There is
also another soccer league for 5 year olds that he needs help
with so email him about that too:)

***Special Olympics bowling is going on this Saturday if
anyone is available to help.  You can email me at
ctrimarc at uiuc.edu if you want more information and think you
can help with this.

***Still looking for coordinators, so email me if you are
interested:)

Thanks in advance for being a part of REC and I can't wait to
see you all at events this fall!

Good luck with classes this week.
-Claire:)