[Vip-recreation] Orientation Nights Monday and Wednesday

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Sat Aug 27 16:41:31 CDT 2005

If you are new to Recreation or returning for another semester
of volunteering, you should try to stop by one of the
Orientation nights this week to hear about the project, new
agencies we will be working with, upcoming volunteer events,
and leadership opportunities!

It is a chance for you to meet a fabulous bunch of people and
learn how you can do what you love and help the community!
This is also your chance to help Recreation grow to meet your
needs as well.  If there is something you wish we offered, we
can discuss it and hopefully figure out a way to make it
possible for you!

Monday August 29th at 6pm in 205 Greg Hall
or
Wednesday August 31st in 119 English Building

You just need to come to one of these.  I hope to see you
there, and feel free to bring your friends!!  I'll have some
snacks as well:)

Have a great weekend in the sun:)
-Claire

Recreation Project Director