[Vip-recreation] YMCA, coaching, dance, bball tourney

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 16 11:19:50 CST 2005

Thanks for all your help last weekend!  This weekend will be
busy again so any help you and your friends can offer would be
really appreciated(I'll bring treats:)

1.  Parents' Night Out w/ YMCA this FRIDAY from 6:30-9pm.
Rides provided from the Union.  We will be playing games,
watching movies, snacking, and helping to supervise all the
kids.  Interested??? email me at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu

2. Daddy Daughter Dance (yes, another one, this time with
Champaign Park District) - Saturday Feb. 19, from 4-8:30pm.
If we get enough people, we can try to arrange shifts like we
did for the dance last weekend.  We will be decorating,
blowing up balloons, taking pics, and having fun (probably
eating the cookies too).  You know you want to help out with
this one so email Mike at mancera at uiuc.edu

3. YMCA Afterhours -YMCA this Saturday from 6:30-10pm, we
could really use a few people to help organize the bball games
and set up the DJ equipment, plus you get free pizza and the
chance to hang out with really cool junior high kids from the
area! So email Jim at jkrejci at uiuc.edu

4. SLamma Jamma YMCA 3 on 3 bball tourney this Saturday, runs
all day but you can sign up for specific hours and even
positions to work by emailing Derek directly at the YMCA -
DEREK at ccymca.net

5.  We still need more soccer coaches for the spring with
Urbana Park District.  Email Matt to find out more info
mgberger at uiuc.edu

Thanks guys!
-Claire