[Vip-recreation] Fwd: Volunteers Needed

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Fri Feb 25 00:44:16 CST 2005

**I received this the other day...

if you can help(its only 1.5 hrs), email Janet Soesbe directly
(carbon copy it to me too) at jlsoesbe at urbanaparks.org
----
>From: "Soesbe, Janet" <jlsoesbe at urbanaparks.org>

I have a last-minute volunteer request. I'm looking for 2-3
people to help me sell flowers at our dance performance this
Saturday night at the Virginia Theatre in downtown Champaign.
It would be from 6:30 p.m. to 8:00 p.m. on this Saturday, the
26th and I would really appreciated any help at all! We'll be
selling roses and carnations to parents & friend of the
dancers as a fundraiser for the group and I've not had any
luck with getting parent volunteers, I have so few.