[Vip-recreation] Hang out with Teens, the U of I Football team, become a coordintor for VIP

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Wed Feb 23 00:31:09 CST 2005

Thanks for all your help last weekend (we had a record # of
volunteers at Afterhours which is awesome), so keep up the
good work!  Keep scrolling down for some pretty cool
opportunities...

**UPD Teen Pool Party - Sat. Feb. 26th
Ready for a splashing good time?!?! we need 4 volunteers for
this event at the Urbana Indoor Aquatic Center to help
lead/judge games, serve pizza and drinks, and supervise
youth.  We'll leave the union circle drive at 6:25 and
return by 9:30 at the latest, leaving you plenty of time to
go out Sat night.  E-mail Jenna @ lawfer at uiuc.edu

**YMCA AFTERHOURS - Sat. Feb. 26th
Bring your friends and hangout with the area's 6th-8th
graders! Play cards and games, show off your mad basketball
skills, and eat pizza!!!  It's a great time and we could
definitely use your help on Sat.  We will leave from the union
at 6:30pm and return by 10pm.  E-mail Jim at jkrejci at uiuc.edu

**U of I Athletics Family Football Fun Fest - Sat. March 5th
We need tons of people for this (the more we have the better
chance of making it into two shifts).  We will be helping run
the event where area kids get to come with their families and
play ball with our very own ILLINOIS FOOTBALL team and
coaches!!!  You'll probably get to play too ;)  They need us
there from 10:30am until 3pm, but if there are enough of you,
we can break into two shifts (10:30-1 and 12:30-3).  Let me
know if you are interested, which you should all be...
Email me at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu

***We could use a few more people for Bocce with C-U Special
Rec and Special Olympics which will be once a week with rides
provided starting in March, so email Shane at cochran at uiuc.edu

***Interested in coaching????
Contact Matt at mgberger at uiuc.edu

***I need HELP!!! If you want to be a coordinator for Don
Moyer's Boys and Girls Club (probably helping drive volunteers
 once a week to help out with basketball games) or to
coordinate for the YMCA Parents' Night Out one Friday a month,
maybe even a PR/special events coordinator... please email
asap and we can set up an interview.  ctrimarc at uiuc.edu

Thanks guys,
Claire