[Vip-recreation] Events: Referee, egg hunt, teen dance, and more

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 9 00:25:20 CST 2005

Want a break from the riggers of school?  Why not volunteer
and bring your friends too?!!!

**Referees needed for basketball games at the Don Moyer's Boys
and Girls Club this Thursday- great way to volunteer and get
exercise too!  If you can go from at 5pm, email Rebecca at
rzwang2 at uiuc.edu and we can arrange rides.

**YMCA Eggstravaganza this Friday from 6-8pm!!  Bring friends
and help out at the egg hunt.  Email Pete at pgayed at uiuc.edu

**Dance the night away!!  It's middle school dance time at the
Phillips Rec Center in Urbana.  We need five volunteers to
help chaperone the event, but I'm sure no one would mind if
you busted out a few moves of your own.
Date: Saturday, March 12
Time: 6:45-9:15
Please e-mail Jenna @ lawfer at uiuc.edu

**Still interested in Bocce with C-U Special Rec???  It starts
next week so email Shane today at cochran at uiuc.edu

**Afterhours at the YMCA this Saturday from 6:30-10pm for
basketball, games, and pizza:)  Thanks to all those that have
been going every week, the kids love you !!!!
Email Jim at jkrejci at uiuc.edu

Peace,
Claire