[Vip-recreation] Go Illini...and events for the week, including leadership positions:)

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Tue Mar 29 13:03:42 CST 2005

Welcome back!  I hope everyone had a great spring break
watching the Illini dominate and are enjoying the great
weather this week!

**With basketball fever in the air...we need a few people to
help ref and run the score table at the Don Moyers Boy and
Girls Club on Thursday from 6:30-9pm (you'll probably get to
show off your skills to the kids as well).  Email Rebecca at
rzwang2 at uiuc.edu - rides will be provided.

While I know most of you will be watching the Final Four
games on Saturday, there is one event scheduled that night at
7pm (scheduled obviously months ago), so if you want to help
out after the game or know of anyone that would...please,
please, please reply:)

**Urbana Park District Teen Pool Party this Saturday night
from 7-9pm Email Jenna for more details at lawfer at uiuc.edu

**Also, we are finally starting with the bowling nights with
CU Special Rec on Tuesdays...I know you emailed Shane earlier
but if you are still interested, email me (Shane is studying
abroad now:) ctrimarc at uiuc.edu

**Here for the summer??? Why not coach a t-ball or youth
baseball team?!  Email Matt at mgberger at uiuc.edu for more info

**If anyone thinks they want to be more involved next
semester, several coordinator positions will be opening up
including CU Special Rec (open now), Champaign Park District,
YMCA Afterhours, and maybe a few more...so please email me
and we can set up a time to talk:)

Go Illini!!
Claire