[Vip-recreation] dogeball tourney this weekend:)

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Wed Nov 2 19:20:00 CST 2005

Just received this info from Urbana Park District...if you can
help let me know, also specify if you need a ride or if you
have a car and wouldn't mind driving a couple of volunteers
with you

***Teen Dodgeball Tournament
We need three volunteers for this weekend.  We need
volunteers who are willing to help with our Teen Dodgeball
Tournament this Saturday at the Brookens Gymnasium from 6 to
10 pm.  It will be a blast, and they may even get a chance
to play if they would like too.
-email me at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu if interested

Thanks,
Claire