[Vip-recreation] Happy Halloween...and now the events for the week

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Mon Oct 31 16:30:04 CST 2005

***Aquachiefs swim meet this Saturday and Sunday (Nov. 5 and
6) from 7:30am -12:30pm.  Help time swimmers, really fun and
fast paced...be there for all the excitement!!! And it's in
honor of a former team member that recently lost her battle
with cancer, so it's a great cause as well.
-The swim meet will be held at the Urbana Indoor Aquatic
Center (At the Urbana High School).
-we will be leaving at 7:15am from the north circle drive of
the union.
-email me at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu, include day or dates (either
Sat, Sun, or both)

***YMCA AFterhours this Saturday!  More kids are showing up
now that it's getting cold and dark earlier (boo!)  Help us
organize basketball tourneys or you can just try to show off
in front of junior high schoolers with your mad b-ball
skills;)  Don't forget, you get Free Pizza!!  From 7-10pm
this Saturday
-email Kristina at kfranke at uiuc.edu to arrange rides and stuff

***Interested in coaching Basketball for CU Special
Recreation???  Email me for details...this is a commitment
activity so keep that in mind, but it's a really great time
and only requires a few hours a week.  It will be on
Tues/Thurs starting in the next week or so.
-Email me at ctrimarc at uiuc.edu

***Urbana Park District and YMCA Basketball coaching will
also be starting soon so let me know if you'd be interested
in that as well and I can get you in contact with the
appropriate person.

Thanks and have a great week...don't eat too much Halloween
candy!
Claire:)