[Vip-recreation] CUSR bowling, park restoration, afterhours

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 26 10:23:52 CDT 2005

***It's finally starting!  CU Special Rec bowling will
officially start this week, Wednesday from 4-5:15 at the
Western Bowl in Champaign.  We will be going every week for
the next few months, so this is a commitment volunteer
event.  Many of you were trained last week, but if you
weren't, you can still go this week and set up a time soon
to be trained (really easy, only 1 hour).  Email Brittany at
bkwhite2 at uiuc.edu if interested

***King's Park Restoration on Saturday October 15th!!  We
will be helping with the Recreational Activities planned to
entertaint the kids while the parents help restore the park
(although if you want to help restore, let us know:)
Time commitment:  6 hours.  Have activities from 9 till 11
am, then from 1 till 3 pm.  Shifts can be split into morning
and afternoon.
Number needed:  10
Email Betsy at brodri2 at uiuc.edu

***YMCA Afterhours this Saturday from 7-10pm.  Come play
basketball and eat pizza with us and the coolest junior high
kids in the area!  Email Kristina kfranke at uiuc.edu

peace,
Claire