[Vip-recreation] special rec training tomorrow and event!

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Tue Sep 20 17:43:20 CDT 2005

Hey, Most of the union was booked so here is the info for the
the training for volunteering with CU Special Rec (which
allows you to participate in special olympics track, bowling,
basketball plus many one time special events):

***Tomorrow - Wednesday night at 7pm in the open area of the
RSO complex of the Union.  This is on the second floor of the
union, take the stairs on the Quad left side (when looking at
the union from the quad).  It is through the doors to your
right.  I will have a bunch of tables put together for us.

I really recommend that you come bc one training (which only
lasts an hour) allows you to do soo much in the community and
all the events are really fun:)  Send me a quick email if you
can if you are coming so I make sure to have enough folders
for everyone, thanks

***Afterhours at the YMCA is our only event this weekend.
Join us as we play basketball, eat FREE pizza, swim, and hang
out with junior high schoolers from that area that could all
use a good role model (which all of you are;)
-Email Kristina at kfranke at uiuc.edu

Thanks for all your help last weekend! Go ILLINI!
-Claire