[Vip-recreation] Volunteers needed

ctrimarc at uiuc.edu ctrimarc at uiuc.edu
Fri Sep 16 21:34:38 CDT 2005

Meadowbrook Park needs volunteers for the Jazz Walk. Enjoy
Jazz Musicians and a display of sculptures around the park.
It's This Saturday, 9/17/05 and the event will be at
Meadowbrook Park.
The park is hosting the Jazz Walk at the park from 6 till
7:30 that night.  I need 2-3 volunteers to help with
refreshments for the public.  These volunteers will be
needed from approx. 5:30 till 7:30 pm.

I also need 4 volunteers who will help set up for the event
starting at around 4:30 pm.  These volunteers will help set
up Luminaries around the short loop trail in the park, and
set up Tiki Torches at some of the sculptures.

Your help would Really be appreciated! Let me know ASAP if
you would like to help out.

Betsy brodri2 at uiuc.edu