[Vip-recreation] Mom & Son Night of Fun, Afterhours and more...

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 7 22:22:12 CST 2006

Hey!!!

I hope everyone is having a great week:)  Starting this
month, I will give out a VIP Recreation Volunteer of the
Month award/prize....it could be you!!!!  :)

Here are upcoming events that need your help!!!

***Mom & Son Night of Fun THIS Friday (2/10) from 6-8:30pm.
Volunteers will help with event set-up, participant check-
in, crafts, and photos.  Email Betsy at brodri2 at uiuc.edu if
interested!

***YMCA Afterhours THIS Saturday (2/11) from 7-10pm.  Come
play 5 on 5 baskteball, 21, knockout and other games with 6-
8th graders.  Email Ryan at files at uiuc.edu if interested!

***YMCA Parents Night Out Friday, February 17 from 6-9pm.
Come play board games, make crafts, and watch movies with
kids while their parents take the night off.  Email Willa at
weiderma at uiuc.edu if interested!

***Volunteers are still needed for the YMCA Fun Pass
Program.  It runs Monday-Thursday 3-6pm.  You will help
middle school kids with their homework, go on scheduled
fieldtrips and just hang out with the kids for a few hours.
Volunteers are advised to commit on a one day/week basis.
Email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested!

Hope to see you at one of these events!!!

Kristina:)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006
Volunteer Illini Projects