[Vip-recreation] this weeks events:)

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Tue Feb 14 23:00:59 CST 2006

Hey!!!

HAPPY VALENTINE'S DAY!  I hope everyone is having a great
week.  We have a few events taking place this weekend and
next week that need your help!  Take a few hours out of your
week to have some fun volunteering:)

***YMCA Parents Night Out still needs more volunteers to
play boardgames, make crafts, watch a movie, and just hang
out with the kids while their parents take the night off.
This event is from 6-9:30pm THIS Friday.  Email Willa at
weiderma at uiuc.edu if interested!

***YMCA Afterhours this Saturday 7-10pm.  Come play
basketball with 6-8th graders.  Let's see what kind of
competition you can give them this week:)  Email Ryan at
files at uiuc.edu if interested!

***Next Wednesday, February 22, we will be going to the Don
Moyer Boys and Girls Club for the first time!  Come play
Octopus in the gym with the kids afterschool from 4:30-
5:30pm!  It's going to be so much fun:)  Email Jill at
jilmue at gmail.com if interested!

Remember, I'm keeping an eye out for a volunteer of the
month:)  Hope to see you at one of the events!

Kristina:)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006
Volunteer Illini Projects