[Vip-recreation] last event of the semester!

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Tue May 2 10:50:34 CDT 2006

Hey!

Read the email to find out VIP Recreation's April Volunteers
of the Month!

Our last event of the semester is THIS SATURDAY, May 6.
Champaign Park District has their annual CU on the Trails 5K
run.  They need volunteers to help register runners, hand
out water, man the course, and help sell merchandise.  The
race is from 7am-12pm.  Take a break from studying and come
enjoy the weather!  Email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if
interested.

Look out for an upcoming email about summer volunteering.

CONGRATULATIONS to Jill Mueller and Willa Weiderman!  You
are VIP Recreation's April volunteers of the Month.  Come to
the VIP office to collect your $5 Starbucks giftcard.

I hope to see you this Saturday...it's our last event!

Good luck on finals!

Kristina:)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006