[Vip-recreation] help! volunteers needed

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Mon May 8 19:53:57 CDT 2006

Hey!

I just got an email from the Urbana Park District and they
need help with an event coming up in a week!  If you are
here for the summer please let me know ASAP if you can help!

Wednesday, May 17 from 8:45-11am.

Help with a program by walking kids to the park and lending
a hand to the teacher for an activity and a sculpture tour.
Volunteers need to meet at Yankee Ridge school at 8:45 a.m.
to walk about 6 blocks to the park for the activity. The
tour will follow and the walk back to their school should
conclude at 10:45 a.m. or 11 a.m. It is really easy and lots
of fun!!!

Please let me know ASAP if you can help out!

Thanks!

Kristina:)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006