[Vip-recreation] more summer volunteering

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Mon May 8 15:32:09 CDT 2006

One more event for summer volunteering!!!!

CU SPECIAL REC BOWLING

Bowling begins again for CU Special Recreation on Monday,
May 8th and Wednesday, May 10th . It will be held all summer
long on Mondays and Wednesdays from 4:00 - 5:15 at GT's
Western Bowl in Champaign.  Our number of bowlers for the
summer is quite high again and we have lots of athletes in
wheelchairs or who use the ramp to bowl so we are in need of
additional help. The bowlers this session complete in the
Special Olympic bowling tournament in August.

Let me know if you are interested!

Kristina:)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006