[Vip-recreation] camp healing heart and volleyball

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 7 00:38:02 CDT 2006

Hey!

We still need some volunteers for the following events:

***YMCA Luau is THIS FRIDAY, Sep 8 from 5:30-8:15pm! Come have fun making crafts and hanging out with kids Hawaiian style!  Rides are provided.  Email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested!

***YMCA Afterhours starts THIS SATURDAY, Sep 9 from 7-10pm.  Come play 5-on-5, knockout and many other basketball games with middleschoolers.  Email Kristyn at kbiscoc2 at uiuc.edu if interested!

Here are a few NEW volunteer opportunities!

***CAMP HEALING HEART Saturday, September 23 8am-5pm in Monticello.  Volunteers will assist with recreational activities throughout the day for the participants (individuals who have lost a loved one due to illness) and food is provided.  You need to fill out a form to volunteer for this event, which can be picked up at the VIP office on the second floor of the Union and is due by THIS MONDAY.  Contact me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested!

***Special Olympics VOLLEYBALL Saturday, September 16 on campus at CRCE.  Volunteers will be score keepers, line judges, and lunch servers.  Shifts are 9:30-12:30pm, 11:45-2:30pm, or lunch shift 11-2pm.  You need to fill out the attached form and return to the VIP office located on the second floor of the Union ASAP.  Email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested!

Hope to see some of you at these events!

Kristina :)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006
Volunteer Illini Projects