[Vip-recreation] football, vball, and bball oh my!

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Mon Sep 11 15:10:16 CDT 2006

Hey!

There are LOTS of volunteer opportunities this weekend! Rides are provided to all events...check out the details below:

***Urbana Park District's Jazz Walk is this FRIDAY 4:30-7:30pm at Meadowbrook Park.  Volunteers are needed to help set-up, hand out programs, and greet all visitors coming to the event.  Email Betsy at brodri2 at uiuc.edu if interested!

***YMCA Kids Night Out is this FRIDAY 6-10pm.  Come have fun playing boardgames and basketball, watching a movie, and just hanging out with kids.  Email Darshil at dpatel53 at uiuc.edu if interested!

***Special Olympics Volleyball tournament is this SATURDAY all day.  Volunteers will be line judges and score keepers.  Check out the attached form for details.  If interested fill out the form by Wednesday and turn it into the VIP office.  Contact me at kfranke at uiuc.edu with any questions!

***YMCA Flag Football needs help this SATURDAY 9am-12pm refereeing and scoring games.  Email Darshil at dpatel53 at uiuc.edu if interested!

***YMCA Afterhours is this SATURDAY 7-10pm.  Come play basketball with middleschoolers including 5 on 5, knockout, and 21.  Email Kristyn at kbiscoc2 at uiuc.edu if interested!

***Champaign Park District's Punt, Pass, Kick event is this SUNDAY from 12:30-5pm.  Volunteers are needed at Douglas Park to help run each football activity.  Email Craig at clouer2 at uiuc.edu if interested!

Hope to see you at one of these events!

Kristina:)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006