[Vip-recreation] have FUN!!!

kfranke at uiuc.edu kfranke at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 21 08:56:00 CDT 2006

Hey!

We could still use a few volunteers for the following events!  Come out and have some FUN volunteering this weekend!

***Mission 180 Late-Night Basketball is this Friday from 8:45-11pm.  We will be playing 5-on-5 with teens ages 10-17.  This program is designed to let the particants have a safe and fun place to go on Fridays and what better way to do that then play bastetball!  Email me at kfranke at uiuc.edu if interested!

***YMCA Friday Fun Gym is this Friday from 6:45-8:45pm.  We will help regulate the gymnastics area so that kids don't get hurt.  No experience in gymnastics is necessary, but you are welcome to have fun with the kids as well!  Email Zaid at zsyed4 at uiuc.edu if interested!

***YMCA Afterhours is this Saturday from 7-10pm.  Come out and have some fun playing 5-on-5, knockout, and 21 with middleschoolers.  They love to have you there.  Email Kristyn at kbiscoc2 at uiuc.edu if interested!

Kristina :)

Kristina Franke
Recreation Director 2006
Volunteer Illini Projects