[Vip-recreation] Sunshine Jubilee

Demetrius Wade dwade3 at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 18 11:34:57 CDT 2007

Attention all INCREDIBLE VIP Volunteers:

You're invited to Sunshine Jubilee, our annual volunteer
recognition event!  It's this Sunday, April 22nd from 5-7pm
at the Illini Grove (located on the corner of Lincoln and Pennsylvania).  We
have created this event to recognize all of your hard work this year!  There
will be free FOOD, games, and awards, such as the VIP Volunteer of the Year.

Honestly, we could not have had such a successful year
without your help.  VIP's success is due to the amazing
volunteers we have, and we thank you for your dedication!

Feel free to bring friends!  We are excited to see all of
you on Sunday!  Once again, THANK YOU for another amazing
year, and we look forward to working with you in the fall!
For those of you who are graduating, we wish you all the
best in your future endeavors!

--
Demetrius D. Wade
College of LAS English Pre-Law Major