[Vip-recreation] (no subject)

Demetrius Wade dwade3 at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 18 12:29:43 CDT 2007

Hi Everyone!

I am emailing you to inform you all of an event which will be May 5th, 2007
which I will need about 30 volunteers for.  This event is a 5k race and I
need volunteer assistance with course set up, providing runners with
direction with the race and registration.  Please let me know if you are
willing and able to help out with this event.  The event starts at 8: 30 so
you will need to be there at 7:00 AM to help with set up and receive a brief
orientation.

Thanks, and I really look forward to hearing from you!!!!

Contact Craig Louer at clouer2 at uiuc.edu if you are interested.
--
Demetrius D. Wade
College of LAS English Pre-Law Major