[Vip-recreation] Recreation Orientation Nights

Demetrius Wade dwade3 at uiuc.edu
Wed Jan 24 20:33:34 CST 2007

Hey Everyone,

This is Demetrius Wade, and i am the new recreation director who took over for Kristina Frake. I am contacting you all to let you know about the two orientation night we are having in the next two weeks. You only have to attend one of the two and they are Jan. 29th and Feb. 8th at 6pm in room 160 of the English Building. Please come out and see all the new fun and exciting activities that the recreation project has to offer this year. You will also meet this years Coordinators who will be providing transportation to and from events.

If you are interested in volunteering for Champaign Urbana Special Recreation (CUSR), you have to attend a separate orientation and those are Jan. 25th at 6pm in the basement of the illini union right outside of the arcade room. If you cant make that one please come out Feb.7th at 6:30pm in the same location, i hope to see you all at one of the orientations for both VIP Recreation and CUSR, Thanks.
Demetrius Wade
University Of Illinois
Undergraduate Pre-Law Student
Phi Rho Eta Fraternity, Inc,
Service Chair/National Expansion Committe
Minority Leadership Group
Minority Association of Future Attorney's
Director of Recreation for VIP