[Vip-recreation] Enviornmental Director Needed

Demetrius Wade dwade3 at uiuc.edu
Fri Jan 26 15:16:39 CST 2007

Hello Volunteer Illini Projects Volunteers!

Do you wish you had applied for the VIP board for this year?  Would you
still like to apply for a position?

Well, we are still in search of an Environmental Director!

We are looking for qualified individuals who enjoy the environment and
volunteering.  If you have some knowledge or just enjoy the outdoors, we
encourage you to apply!

If you're interested, please pick up an application on the VIP office door.
 The VIP office is #268 in the RSO office, second floor of the Union on the
southwest side.  There is also a copy of the application attached to this
email.

Applications are due to Amy Sponsler in the Office of Volunteer Programs
(#277 RSO office) no later than 5pm on Friday, Feb. 2nd.  There will be NO
extensions so please get them in ASAP!

Please email lgangic2 at uiuc.edu with any questions.

We look forward to receiving your application!

--
Demetrius D. Wade
College of LAS English Pre-Law Major