[Vip-recreation] VIP: Special Rec. Orientation!

Jessie Pipal jpipal2 at uiuc.edu
Sat Oct 20 14:24:21 CDT 2007

Alrighty folks,

Since quite a few of you showed interest, I set up a date for orientation to Special Recreation. :) This Wednesday night, Oct. 24th at 6:00pm we'll be meeting with the Kathy Stiebner, who is the head of volunteer services for Champaign-Urbana Special Rec. The meeting should not be more than an hour and you'll get to hear about all the opportunities available to volunteer and the programs set up for this fall/winter. And after this meeting, you'll be able to help with bowling, basketball, and anything else that sounds fun and exciting :) Please email me back and let me know if you'll be coming! We're meeting in the food court of the Union at a table near the windows of the bowling alley. Hope to hear back from many of you!

If you've already been through the orientation and would like to help with bowling this Wednesday, please email me back to let me know, and we'll meet at the union circle drive at 3:45pm.

Thanks guys!!!
~Jessie