[Vip-recreation] (no subject)

Demetrius Wade dwade3 at uiuc.edu
Thu Sep 6 12:48:28 CDT 2007

 Hey everyone the YMCA needs your help by keeping score and other things so
listen up and e-mail me back if any of this sounds interesting to you.

The scorekeeper position I need for both Baseball and Softball, It is
actually a paid position, so anyone you know that might be interested send
them my way soon.  Games start this Sunday the 9th of September.  Games
Times are as follows.
 Softball Game start at 1:00, 2:00, and 4:30 all games are doubleheaders.
They would be here for approx 3 and a half hours.  If they wanted to do back
to back shifts.  Then it would be from 1:00-8:00.

I am also looking for a baseball coach for a high school age boys baseball
team 14-18 year olds.  If you know anyone with coaching experience, they
don't practice much if at all and games start Sunday for that as well I am
getting the boys together tonight, but it will be hard for me to be there
for the games on Sunday's.

Thanks,
Kyle

--