[Vip-recreation] Soccer Coaching Opportunity

barshak2 at uiuc.edu barshak2 at uiuc.edu
Wed Mar 5 16:49:30 CST 2008

Hey, if any of you missed the opportunity to coach soccer at the Champaign Park District, there are a few spots available in the Urbana Park District this spring.  Here are the details I received:

I'm still in need of 1 head coach for M/W Pee Wee (1/2grade)... This is assuming that I get several more kids signed up, but based on how things worked in the past, I consider this fairly likely.

I also had one of the 5-8 grade girls coaches request an assistant coach (Tu/Th)...

We need one more M/W Sharkeys (Kindergarten) coach as well

Practices are scheduled 5:30-6:30 and begin March 10 or 11 (but if the weather is still like this, we'd need to push things back)
Sharkeys doesn't begin until March 31, and games begin for the other leagues on Sat. March 29...

Practices are either M/W or Tu/Th w/ Saturday morning games. For spring break, if you won't be around, we help them arrange for a parent to coach practice that week.

Email me back if interested in any of these and i'll try my best to get you a spot!

Steve