[Volunteers] OVP Weekly Volunteer Opportunity E-mail (5/10/04)

dubina at uiuc.edu dubina at uiuc.edu
Mon May 10 11:08:55 CDT 2004

Good Morning!

This will be the last listserve for the year.  I hope you
have all found this very useful.  If you have any suggestions
or commments about the listserve, please reply with them.
There are two last things for you.

1.  Summer Listserve -- OVP
2.  Wanna get paid to work in the volunteer industry with
OVP? -- OVP

****

1.  Are you going to be in the Champaign-Urbana area for the
summer?  Need something to fill the gap between your one
class and work?  Still interested in volunteering while you
are here, but not sure where to look?  If you are interested
in receiving e-mails this summer about SUMMER volunteer
opportunities, e-mail us at ovp at uiuc.edu and we will add your
e-mail to a special summer edition of the weekly listserve.

2.  The Office of Volunteers is looking for some new office
assistants for the next academic year.  Don’t fret, this
position is PAID.  This job requires a 10-12 hour commitment
per week.  The office is open between 9am-5pm.  On occasion,
nights and weekends may be requested; however, the bulk of
the work is during office hours.  Applicants must have a
strong background in community service and volunteerism.
Tech skills will be highly valued (website management, Excel,
etc).  If you have any questions, e-mail Kathy Guthrie at
ovp at uiuc.edu.  If you are interested in applying, pick up an
application at 420 Illini Union (in the Employment Office).
When filling out the application, specify that the
application is for the OVP position.  Applications must be
handed in by May 14th.

Thirsting for other volunteer opportunities? Check out
www.cuvolunteer.org
for 300+ others.

Tell them the Office of Volunteer Programs sent you,

--Sascha Meinrath & Brian Dubina
Office of Volunteer Programs

Phone#: 333-7424
E-mail: ovp at uiuc.edu
Office: 277 Illini Union (in the RSO complex)
Website: www.union.uiuc.edu/ovp
Brian Dubina
Ambassador for Christ disguised as a student.
Ready to Graduate!!!!

Isn't it nice to know that someone out there understands?
"For we have not a high priest which cannot be touched with the feeling of our infirmities, but was in ALL POINTS tempted like as we are, yet without sin."
-Hebrews 4:15

Did you know that you were prayed for when I sent this e-mail to you?