[Volunteers] We're Sorry! Problems with Listserv

Office of Volunteer Programs ovp at illinois.edu
Mon Sep 22 15:15:14 CDT 2008

Dear OVP Listserv Members,

We are so sorry!  Our listserv service provider had a glitch last week that resulted in a change to our listserv settings and a lot of unnecessary email to you.  We believe we have fixed this issue and hope to be moving our lists over to a new service by the end of the semester.  We appreciate your patience and hope that you will consider staying on the list so that we can continue to send you timely information about volunteering in Champaign-Urbana.

Again, sorry for the inconvenience!

Thanks,
Michael Parrish, Graduate Assistant
Illini Union Office of Volunteer Programs
288 Illini Union
Phone: 217-333-7424
E-mail: ovp at uiuc.edu
Web: http://www.union.uiuc.edu/ovp/