[Community] Re: [IMC-Shows] proposal for listening events!

Ed Hawkes oltime1 at att.net
Thu Oct 29 13:19:25 CDT 2009

I would suggest that interested parties come to a shows meeting to discuss the particulars of when, and what times. Is this every week, or once per month, or once every few months? Who would be the organizer etc? Also the issue of whether there would be a charge for the space usage should be brought to Steering to approve any use of the space that would involve less than the standard $30 per hour.

Thanks,

Ed