[Community] LINC "Phonebook Project"

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Tue Apr 6 21:23:29 CDT 2010

Hi John,

I think this is a neat set of ideas, which I read as:

-Assess how workgroups can be resources to one another
-Create a place for organizational history (flyers/events, etc)

I would say pick one or the other, based on how much time your group has. The former would take talking to all the groups, but would be REALLY helpful and in line with what we'd already like. The second would me less coordination-intensive (though it would be great to have the events of all groups included) and would still be helpful.

Are folks meeting tomorrow at 5:30?

Elizabeth

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.

-Harriet Tubman