[Community] Alternative Media Economies group project

tracey1 at illinois.edu tracey1 at illinois.edu
Thu Apr 8 14:38:58 CDT 2010

Hello,

My name is Ann Tracey and I am sophomore at U of I majoring in Media Studies.  I have a group project in one of my classes right now where we have been assigned to select an Alternative Media Economy (AME) and interview four individuals within the chosen AME.  The interview centers on the development and changes within the selected AME over time, how it relates to transformations associated with the Information Economy, and how its participants have experienced such changes within the network.

We are so lucky here in Champaign to have an Independent Media Center at our resource and my group selected the IMC for our project.  I called the IMC and was given your email address as a contact for possible interviewees.  We have four group members and need four people to interview. If you could fit it into your schedule we would greatly appreciate it.  It would most likely take 30-45 minutes tops and we could send you the interview questions ahead of time.

Thank you for your time and I look forward to hearing back from you very soon.

 Sincerely,
  Ann Tracey

believed to be clean.