[Community] IMC Intro video

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Aug 16 17:28:46 CDT 2010

Hi John,

Thanks for the update! It would be great if it could be done in early september, as we've got a bunch of 10 year anniversary stuff coming up. DOes that seem reasonable to you?

Again, much appreciation!
elizaBeth

It's summer! That means I'm on email less often. Please feel free to call for timely issues: 217-344-8324

support Change of State!
We work collectively to create engagedperformance art which transforms the social environment within and beyond the performance.

http://tinyurl.com/aquatowndonation
(please be sure to designate your donation to Change of State Performance Project)