[Community] Fall Membership Drive

Nicole Pion nicole.pion at gmail.com
Tue Aug 17 14:14:54 CDT 2010

Hi all,

As fall approaches, I was thinking how important it will be to do a
membership drive.  Austin & community connections folks does this seem
realistic?  I was just looking over membership numbers over the past three
years, and while it's been pretty steady, it would be an easy way to bump up
our income.  Katy, Jacob and I were working on making a simplified version
of the membership form to help start this process.  I can point you towards
the documentation on membership, as well.  CiviCRM may not be entirely
current.

Just wanted to put that out there - could also be a great project for
interns.

Let me know what you think!

Nicole