[Community] Tenant Key use

Elizabeth Simpson elizacorps at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 13:58:28 CDT 2010

Joy and all.

Thanks for this. The key that is for any tenant room is also for the main space, correct?

Perhaps we can make a clause that if a key is for a tenant room is intended for that room, and is NOT license to use the general space?

-Elizabeth

I freed a thousand slaves. I could have freed a thousand more if only they knew they were slaves.
-Harriet Tubman