[Cprb] Contacting Urbana City Council members

Walling, Jennifer jwalling at law.uiuc.edu
Fri Oct 10 08:52:28 CDT 2003

Hi everyone,

A couple of things.

Last night I spoke with Laura Huth about the CPRB and she gave me some tips
to how we should proceed.

She said that first, we should talk with Ruth Wyman.  I live in Ruth's ward,
so I figure I could contact her and set up a meeting?  If I tried to set it
up for October 20 or 21 (the day we don't meet), who else would be able to
go?  I'll try to figure out her availability in the next couple of weeks.

And then she said to use the following order - Danielle, Esther, Laura,
Milton Otto, Joe Whelan

And she thought that we should contact Ken Pirok in Champaign right away to
set up a meeting.  Does anyone live in his district?

and John Paul, Elaine will answer your concern about the NAACP soon.

-jen