[CUWiN-Dev] upgrades; accidentally deleted lib file

tom tom at anotherwastedday.com
Sun Aug 21 18:47:04 CDT 2005

I updated the node at Mike Lehman's house. There are three others in that
cloud: Nerone/Glennon (I will get to this ASAP, they are currently out of
town), an unknown (169.254.107.1), and Mark Peckham's. The unknown and
Peckham nodes both have bad image geometry. The unknown node, however,
appears to be functioning just fine - except it won't update. It does its
routing correctly, however, and through Mike's node even has internet
access. It will need to be fixed, but I left it for the time being, largely
due to the next bit:

The Peckham node I tried to fix with the mdprep script and an image file.
There were only 8 megabytes of free space, however, so I tried deleting some
things to make more space. I *very stupidly* deleted a file in /lib which
caused the entire thing to cease functioning properly. I don't think it can
even manage to remote sessions anymore (i.e. ssh'ing in). Any ideas on what
to do; is it salvageable?

Tom