[CUWiN-Dev] Internet Drafts of CUWiN protocols?

Sascha Meinrath sascha at ucimc.org
Mon Aug 22 10:39:51 CDT 2005

Hi all,

Would anyone(s) want to take an initial stab at creating an Internet Draft of
one or more of the components of the CUWiN project?  We have an open invitation
to submit these to IETF and someone who would be willing to help shop them
around and shepherd them through the standardization process.  If nothing else,
this is a fantastic outreach opportunity and would help get our work on many
more people's radar.

More information on Internet Drafts is available here:

http://www.ietf.org/ID.html

A handy-dandy guide for ID authors -- available here:

http://www.ietf.org/ietf/1id-guidelines.html

I believe that we already have most of the information needed to create an ID --
I'm more than happy to help with edits -- but would need some of the more
technically savvy among us to create the original draft.

Any takers?

--Sascha