[CUWiN-Dev] CUWiN Manual Updated and Indexed

Ross Musselman rgmussel at cuwireless.net
Sun Aug 6 23:01:57 CDT 2006

The CUWiN manual has been updated (at least partially) and indexed to
provide easy access to all web documentation (minus the developers
guide, which has been left as ascii). If you find that a link is dead or
other problems, please let me know.

Also, let me throw this out as a question of policy: there are several
pages that are block quotations from the dev-list. I would suggest that
anything that is in the CUWiN manual should not be blockquotes from
email lists. I am inclined to remove the block quotations, credit the
source, and make it conform to the rest of the documentation
stylistically. Is there any reason that I should not do this?

Thanks for your help!

Ross Musselman