[CUWiN-Dev] Re: CUWIN on Meraki Mini

Bao Q. Nguyen bn at ucsd.edu
Thu Feb 7 16:29:37 CST 2008

Bob,

So if David can get CUWIN to compile for the Meraki Mini, which is the same
MIPS processor that's on the WGT63U (Atheros 2515?) is running so then
porting CUWIN to the WGT63U should be much simpler. Since the problem I'm
seeing now with the Meraki is the limited 8MB flash, but if you can get the
USB driver for NETBSD to loaded, you can use the USB device as the root
partition then you no longer have the 8MB limit like the Meraki does. So I
guess we can wait for David's progress on compiling CUWIN for the EVBMIPS
platform.

Btw, how you get so many WGT63U? I wanted to get some more but I got my
hands on 3 of them right around the time they announced to stop production.

Is that the Linkgear 100 or something else? That one seemed expensive
compare to the Meraki Mini or WGT63U.

-bn