[GRC] [RFU] Sweetening the deal

Raymond Morales rmorales02 at gmail.com
Thu Mar 17 05:49:54 CDT 2011

If the imc can provide the bandwidth then we could definitely do live
steaming of all the workshops. I think that this would help to distinguish
as a space that would not only impact the community but also any on the
world interested in viewing it live. This would obviously depend heavily on
that bandwidth though.

Best,
Ray

www. TheShow1045.com