[Imc-outreach] RE: Champaign County Arts Alliance meeting tomorrow

miller deborah s miller9 at uiuc.edu
Wed Apr 10 10:46:53 CDT 2002

I would be happy to put you on the list for the Illinois Arts Alliance
Working Together project for future meetings. I should clarify, however,
that this project is separate from the Champaign County Arts and
Entertaiment Council.

Deborah S. Miller
Associate Director of Development
Krannert Center for the Performing Arts