[Imc-outreach] outreach minutes 10/13

Zachary C. Miller zach at chambana.net
Wed Oct 13 19:13:30 CDT 2004

Jane Andrew wrote:
> Orientation
> Instead of an orientation, we should be focusing on a New Building
> party for the second weekend in November.

Is there a real sense of whether or not we'll be moving into the new
building by November 1st?

Is there a real sense of when we'll even have a lease to sign?

Will the building owner really have made the stairwell install done by
that time? I haven't seen ANY activity at that building that looks
like construction and time is running short.

I ask only because people keep asking me and I'd like to be able to
tell them some answers.

--
Zachary C. Miller - @= - Vote for Greens for Champaign County Board!
  Zach Miller   - District 9 (Urbana)    - http://votezach.org