[Imc-outreach] Re: [Imc] Outreach Minutes 3/16/05 - Community Shares

meghan at ucimc.org meghan at ucimc.org
Thu Mar 17 01:05:30 CST 2005

Yay Sooz! I'm glad you went to hte meeting--we were sorry to have
forgotten to email you back and tell you you are more than welcome to go
to any boring meetings to gain the IMC points! If you are okay with
continuing to go than be our guest, but we could also task rotate or
something if you'd like.

thanks!
meghan